Our goal is to develop Goalkeepers and Goalkeeping standards through specialist Goalkeeper coaching that is committed to the continual improvement of Goalkeeper specific skills and abilities, using a large pool of qualified coaches, resources, knowledge and experience.
It is the centre for the development of all keepers, of all ages and abilities, as it has a number of coaches available to develop any keeper. There are no restrictions, as all keepers who come to us have the ability to develop. Have a look at our success story... and then come along and check us out.
Friday 1st February 2019 is cancelled.
The new Goalkeeping term will start from the 25th January 2019. It will run for the following 12 weeks from 7:15pm to 8:45pm (1.5 hours):
- Week 1 : Friday 25th January 2019
- Week 2 : Cancelled
- Week 3 : Friday 8th February 2019
- Week 4 : Friday 15th February 2019
- Week 5 : Friday 22nd February 2019
- Week 6 : Friday 1st March 2019
- Week 7 : Friday 8th March 2019
- Week 8 : Friday 15th March 2019
- Week 9 : Friday 22nd March 2019
- Week 10 : Friday 29th March 2019
- Week 11 : Friday 5th April 2019
- Week 12 : Friday 12th April 2019
As this is a not for profit Academy, we rely solely on funding. To assist with this funding, Goalkeepers shall be expected to pay for their coaching in the form of a membership fee. Pricing from September 2018 will be as follows:
- £7 per session; or
- Pay for a block of 3 sessions for £20; or
- Pay for a block of 6 sessions for £35; or
- Pay for a block of all 12 sessions for £60
To register your keeper with us or for further information please email WebContact@worcestergoalkeeperacademy.com