Our goal is to develop Goalkeepers and Goalkeeping standards through specialist Goalkeeper coaching that is committed to the continual improvement of Goalkeeper specific skills and abilities, using a large pool of qualified coaches, resources, knowledge and experience.
It is the centre for the development of all keepers, of all ages and abilities, as it has a number of coaches available to develop any keeper. There are no restrictions, as all keepers who come to us have the ability to develop. Have a look at our success story... and then come along and check us out.
New 2018 Term Dates
A new Goalkeeping term will start from the 26th January 2018. It will run for the following 14 weeks from 7:15pm to 8:45pm (1.5 hours):
- Week 5 : CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER
- Week 6 : Friday 9th March 2018
- Week 7 : Friday 16th March 2018
- Week 8 : Friday 23rd March 2018
- Week 9 : Friday 6th April 2018
- Week 10: Friday 13th April 2018
- Week 11 : Friday 20th April 2018
- Week 12 : Friday 27th April 2018
- Week 13 : Friday 11th May 2018
- Week 14 : Friday 18th May 2018
As this is a not for profit Academy, we rely solely on funding. To assist with this funding, Goalkeepers shall be expected to pay for their coaching in the form of a membership fee:
- £6 per session; or
- Pay for a block of 7 sessions for £40; or
- Pay for a block of all 14 sessions for £70.
To register your keeper with us or for further information please email WebContact@worcestergoalkeeperacademy.com