The following sets out the commitment to and policy of Quality for the Academy.
The Academy is dedicated to a Quality policy that shall ensure that its coaching services fully meet the requirements of the Goalkeeper. Whereby, the goal of the Academy is to achieve a high level of satisfaction at all times. The Academy is therefore committed to Quality Standards for all aspects of its business: Operating under the disciplines and controls of a Quality Management System, based on the principles of BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
The Academy is committed to work towards the Fundamental Principles of Quality Management:
- Goalkeeper (‘Keeper’) focused organisation;
- Involvement of people;
- Process approach;
- System approach to Quality Management;
- Continual Quality Improvement;
- Factual approach to informed decision making; and
- Mutually beneficial Parent and 3rd party relationships.
The Academy reasonably expects that Coaches shall:
- Familiarise themselves with this policy, whereby fully implementing this policy and performing their duties effectively to the Keeper with the aim of achieving high levels of Satisfaction at all times;
- Work towards the Fundamental Principles of Quality Management including co-operating with the Lead Coaches in achieving Quality standards and where possible, of making suggestions for their improvement; and
- Work in line with other Academy Policy, FA policy, including: Safeguarding Children Policy; and FA Codes of Conduct