The Academy coaching team have a keen interest in developing the next generation of Goalkeepers and have experience of working with beginners through to elite Goalkeepers. They have a variety of goalkeeping and coaching experience from working at local grassroots club level through to working and playing at the highest levels of football. They combine this experience with a large variety of qualifications (FA and academic) to ensure that the Academy can not only provide quality coaching but also that which is appropriate and Goalkeeper focused. All coaches are also CRB/DBS vetted.
- Julia West, Lead Academy Coach, Head of the Academy
- Simon Deam, Lead Academy Coach, Head of the Academy, Administration and Welfare Officer
- Mitchell George, Lead Academy Coach
- André Antunes, Lead Academy Coach
- Chloe Deam, Academy Coach
- Dan Wilde Academy Coach
- Simon Phillips, Academy Coach
- Mike Clarke, Academy Coach
- Mark Hudson, Trainee Academy Coach
- James Rushton, Trainee Academy Coach
- Sonny Holyhead, Trainee Academy Coach
- Tom Brill, Trainee Academy Coach
- Holly Deam, Trainee
We have a great track record not only developing Goalkeepers but also Goalkeeper Coaches too, some of these Former Coaches have come from or gone on to working at the highest levels, in the English Football league and abroad.
If you are an aspiring coach, why not come along, help out and develop your coaching skills (subject to having CRB/DBS)